Has your life become a constant state of DOING instead of BEING? Are you even aware of who you are BEING while you are DOING what you do?
The human body doesn’t differentiate between a BIG stress or a little one. Stress has a predictable effect on your physiology and you may be experiencing many mini stressful states that are adding up to a BIG hit on your body, mind and emotions! Did you know that some “under the radar” emotional states may be causing this and you’re not even aware of it?
Do you feel stuck, stagnant, or just blah?
Are you aware of personal habits that may be draining your energy on a regular basis? Stress is a full-body expression that releases chemicals into your body that can be very damaging physically. What most people don’t understand is that it quickly begins to limit your ability to think creatively and live in your higher functioning brain!
How many times have you said or done things that you wish you could take back?
With the Heart Based Living for Better Health teachings that I work with people in, you learn how to identify those situations, emotions, and conditions that are causing energy drains throughout the day. Over time these drains causes fatigue, anxiety, depression, and poor sleep just to name a few.
If you want to be a more conscious co-creator of your day then you need to make small incremental changes that become habits. Change happens over time.
- Become aware of emotional states that may be draining you
- Balance your emotions throughout the day
- Learn a toolbox of evidence-based techniques to help increase your ability to manage challenges
THEN as you begin to apply the techniques this class will help you:
- Learn how to connect to your heart’s intuitive wisdom so you will make better choices and decisions in your life
- Train yourself to trust your heart more instinctively
- Experience the benefit of combining the intelligence of the heart with the intelligence of your brain
- 8 virtual one-hour classes (meetings will be held on the Zoom video platform)
- Guidebook for journaling and additional handouts
- Recorded guided visualizations
- Pre and post assessment to measure your success!
- Strategies for optimal learning, application and habit formation